Seeking participants between 50 to 90 years of age for a clinical study
Q&T Research is recruiting participants for a clinical study that could significantly improve the way Alzheimer’s is diagnosed.
The study aims to assess an experimental Canadian technology that may allow an early detection of Alzheimer’s disease through the eye.
To participate, each participant must:
- Be between 50 to 90 years of age
- Not suffer from glaucoma
- Not suffer from macular degeneration
- Not suffer from diabetic retinopathy
- Not suffer from late-stage cataracts
- Not suffer from retinal vascular occlusion
The project includes :
- Cognitive Assessment
- An eye exam and image capture with the study camera
- Brain Imaging
- Genetic Testing (optional)
Selected participants are eligible for compensation of up to $295.
This project is conducted under the supervision of Dr. Paule Royer.
If this project interests you, please contact our research team at (819) 562-0777